– in the absence of your specific declaration or action – will be logged automatically when you visit or leave the Website. These data will not be linked to other personal data that is you cannot be identified on the basis of these data. Such data will be available exclusively to the external service providers handling the cookies and to the Controller.
Cookies are small text files containing a unique identifier, which are stored on your computer or mobile device so that your device can be recognized when you are using a particular website or mobile app. They can be used only for the duration of your visit or they can be used to measure how you interact with services and content over time. Cookies help to provide important features and functionality on our Websites and Mobile Apps, and to improve your customer experience. Cookies can also be used help us to detect fraudulent activity or to prevent security breaches and so we may record information about your device within the cookie.
When you visit our website or use our Services we use the following cookies. The legal basis for processing Provider’s Cookies is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our Website (Art. 6 sec. 1 (f) of GDPR).
- version: A functional cookie stored for 5 days to improve your user experience we place a cookie on your computer saving which design version was last displayed to you. It is also being used as a tracking cookie to track which website design one subscribes from.
Third Party Cookies
We use selected third-party services who place cookies on your computer to help us improve our services. These cookies may be accessible by them when you visit our Website or other websites. These companies may use your data for their own purposes, including to profile and target you with other advertising.
- Google, Vimeo, Adyen: Functional cookies to improve our website experience and its performance,
- Google, Facebook: Marketing cookies to deliver relevant advertising online including social media,
- Google, Facebook, Hotjar: Tracking cookies to measure the effectiveness of our marketing communication, including online advertising.
To learn more about each third-party’s cookies, please visit their privacy policies:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
- Adyen: https://www.adyen.com/policies-and-disclaimer/privacy-policy
2. Your choices when it comes to Cookies
Web browser cookies
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies through your browser’s help function.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Websites. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any of our products and services that require you to sign in.
You can also manage advertising related Cookies used on our Services by opting-out through the Service Providers listed in the table above or by visiting the YourOnlineChoices website. Where we display personalized adverts on other organizations’ websites, the AdChoices icon will usually be displayed. Clicking on this icon will provide you with specific guidance on how to control your online advertising preferences. More information is available on the AdChoices website.