Public, Member, Pro & Master Plans on EmailAcademy
Courses: Email Academy
Create: 686 days ago
Update: 567 days ago
Reading time: 2 min
EmailAcademy lessons have 3 and its plans have 4 different levels. In this quick lesson, we explain the main differences between all levels.
EmailAcademy lessons have 3 levels:
- Public: available without registration.
- Member: free member account required.
- Master: available for Pro and Master users only.
EmailAcademy has 4 different plans:
- Public: without registration, you can access all public lessons and try some of our tools.
- Member: with a free account, you can access public and member lessons and use most of our tools for free.
- Pro: with a one-time payment, you get access to all lessons, including master lessons, and get increased monthly access to all of our tools.
- Master: this is a monthly subscription that gives you access to all lessons and higher access to all tools.
EmailAcademy Public lessons are available without registration and any payment, including watching videos, completing Test Your Knowledge tests, and downloading summary PDF’s.
Most of our tools in our All-You-Ever-Need Toolkit are available for public visitors as well, with limited usage. However, to get the most out of our tools, you may need to create an account with us.
EmailAcademy Member lessons are available without any payment, but you need to have a free Member account on EmailAcademy. You can create a Member account in less than 1 minute.
As an EmailAcademy Member, you will get increased access to or All-You-Ever-Need Toolkit. You can use most of them for free and get a renewing balance every month. You can consider our Member plan as a freemium or free trial for our paid services.
Pro and Master plans
EmailAcademy Master lessons are available for Pro users and Master subscribers. Both Pro and Master plans require payment. However, they are very different.
Pro users have increased access to our tools, but most importantly, you can become a Pro user for life with a single payment of $19.
- this is a one-off payment.
- You get lifetime access to
- Master lessons
- Renewing tool usage balance every month.
Master plans are monthly subscriptions. In our base Master subscription for only $47, you can get access to all of our tools with a reasonably high monthly limit, which may be enough for most email marketers.
In case you have a higher usage requirement, you can customize your Master plan. Note Master plans are monthly subscriptions, and they can be upgraded, downgraded, or canceled at any time. If you cancel your Master subscription, you will automatically become a Pro user. When you cancel your master subscription, you get access to everything for free that is available in the Pro plan.
Full comparison of plans
You can compare our plans on our Prices page. If you already have a subscription, you may manage your plan in your profile.