Mailjet - Create Engaging Emails
Courses: Email Marketing Software
Create: 72 days ago
Update: 62 days ago
Reading time: 5 min
In this lesson, you will learn about the most valuable tools of Mailjet to get the most out of its email marketing tools and be confident in your email marketing campaigns. You will also learn how to use MillionVerifier’s integration with Mailjet to ensure your campaign is delivered to the right people.
What is Mailjet?
Mailjet is an email delivery service that provides an easy-to-use platform where you can manage your contacts, create email marketing campaigns and get feedback on how they perform.
Let’s see the email marketing tools you can take advantage of to up your marketing campaign game!
Mailjet has a comprehensive platform for creating emails, choosing from templates, designing newsletters, and automated emails as well.
- Drag-and-drop tool: You can add photos, links, videos, GIFs, and HTML code blocks to your emails with this tool.
- Customizing: Add your logo, fonts, and colors to your emails and make them your own. Also, you can share specific design blocks for the templates. This is an excellent solution for making sure all team members use the right shared design of your company and brand.
- Collaboration: You can create emails with team members as well. You can add ideas and comments to the design and update your emails together.
- MJML email builder: Mailjet’s tool ensures that the email you create looks great on all platforms and screens. You can preview, for example, how your emails would look on a mobile or tablet screen.
Mailjet helps you set up automated emails that are delivered to customers' mailboxes and leads at the right time.
- Choose from the automation scenarios Mailjet has in its setups. For example, you can welcome new leads when they visit your site.
- You can also create your own workflow and decide what you want to send to customers based on their interactions with your business.
- You can also connect the Segmentation tool (more on this later in the lesson) with your automations and use customers’ features to send out automated emails. You can also make the automated emails more personalized by adding the customer’s name, using their location or other details.
You can add different filters to your contact and organize them in a way that is most helpful for your marketing campaign. These filters include, for example, the subscribers' location, age, and language.
- Make sure that you send the right emails to the right people. You can make your content customized for different segments on your contact list.
- Create segments based on the interaction of your customers with your emails. You can send personalized promotions to your most active customers and try engaging less active subscribers with unique offerings.
- Send dynamic messages to different segments on your list. Your campaign can have a different look for each segment you send it to.
- Start with smaller segments and see how they react to your emails, then from the collected information on their behavior, build more advanced and concentrated segments.
Mailjet helps you decide which versions of your emails perform well and which don’t.
- Decide which parts of your email you would like to test to give you valuable information on how your recipients interact with them. You can choose to test, for example, the subject line, the images, the content, and the buttons of your email.
- Test up to 10 versions of your email campaigns and choose which one is the best based on the results.
Mailjet provides you with reports and insight into the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- The statistics show how many of your emails were sent, delivered, blocked, or bounced.
- Mailjet also analyzes open, click-through, unsubscribe, and spam rates.
- Customer behavior insight is also valuable as you can adjust any areas that need improvement in your emails based on what the recipients do when getting your emails.
To whom can you send emails?
Now that you know more about how to create a successful email marketing campaign with Mailjet, the only question left unanswered is to whom you can send these emails.
When you have an already existing email list, verifying those emails before sending them to everyone is crucial.
Those emails might be outdated; some might be invalid or , increasing your and making you look like a , even for real email addresses. This can severely damage your reputation and your business in general.
Verify your emails
With the help of MillionVerifier’s integration, you can verify your Mailjet email lists.
You can connect your Mailjet account to MillionVerifier by pasting an API key for the connection.
Then, you will be able to import your email lists for verification and see how many Good, Risky, and Bad emails you have on your lists.
You can download the report of the result once the verification is completed and see the exact email addresses with their results.
Moreover, you can remove or unsubscribe any Bad or Risky email on your lists with just a few clicks within the MillionVerifier application.
Keep your lists clean
You can also keep your lists clean with the EverClean. service called
With this monthly subscription, MillionVerifier verifies your selected Mailjet email lists and tells you how many Good, Risky, and Bad emails you have on those lists daily.
According to how you set up EverClean, it removes or unsubscribes any detected Bad emails for you daily. This makes it super easy for you to keep your lists clean and avoid sending emails to any Invalid or Disposable email addresses.
You can protect your reputation and avoid hard bounces automatically!
In this lesson, you could learn how to use the tools Mailjet provides and take advantage of its Email Editor, Email Automation, Segmentation Tool, A/B Testing, and Statistics. You could also learn how to ensure you send the created emails to the right people.
Now you have everything you need to become successful in email marketing with the help of Mailjet and MillionVerifier!