Pipedrive - "Email Marketing Campaigns That Deliver Unbeatable Results"
Courses: Email Marketing Software
Create: 362 days ago
Update: 360 days ago
Reading time: 5 min
In this lesson, you will read about how you can master the email marketing tools of Pipedrive. To become proficient in email marketing, you have to know what tools are available for you in the process and what their benefits are. In addition, in the second part of this lesson, we will guide you to send your emails to the right people with MillionVerifier without potentially damaging your reputation due to an increased hard bounce rate.
Now let’s get the hang of Pipedrive’s email marketing tools to get an understanding of how you can become an expert email marketer.
When you have an email list full of different contact from different parts of the world, with different demographic information, and different interests, it is essential to make sure you don’t send the exact same email to all of them. It can become impersonal, unrelated, and boring for them.
- Pipedrive’s email segmentation tool enables you to organize your recipient lists into different groups.
- You will be able to send different emails to these different groups.
- You can use customizable filters to reach contacts who meet specific criteria. If you want to be more exact, you can combine multiple filters based on campaign criteria, for example, filters like title, send date, interaction, and subscription date.
- You can also target specific marketing segments to make sure you send relevant and engaging content to your recipients.
- Another way of targeting recipients is by sending emails based on person filters, such as common deals, leads, contact, activities, and products.
- There are also campaign-specific filters by which you can group your contacts based on the titles, dates, interactions, and subscription dates of campaigns there were targeted at them.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use email builder, Pipedrive’s email builder will be the right tool for you.
- It has a drag-and-drop tool that lets you create impressive emails with just a couple of clicks. In addition to emails, you can use this tool for creating campaigns, newsletters, new emails, and responsive email templates that you go back to in the future.
- You can add different elements to your emails, such as videos, icons, menus, and social modules.
- If you don’t find the right element you want to add to the email, you can also use the HTML block with which you can create your own design.
- It also enables you to customize your emails by changing the background color and font of your texts.
- The unsubscribe footer at the bottom of each email is a very useful element of each template. This is crucial for your emails to have this option, as this makes sure that the reputation of your email domain is not impacted.
- There are also already-designed templates to choose from, which are created to catch the attention of your recipients.
- When you create your own template, you can save it for future use.
Email Analytics and Reporting
If you want to be a successful email marketer, you have to aim to improve your campaigns continuously. The best way to get information about how and on what you should improve and work on is by looking at the analytics of previous campaigns.
- Pipedrive gives you an insight into your email campaigns and their performance, the engagement of your subscribers with your emails, the recipients who open your emails, and the ones who click on the links inside the emails.
- You will easily comprehend the information provided, as you will see the percentages of each piece of data.
- You can also check the location of your subscribers and the time the emails receive the most clicks. With this information at your hand, you can make smart decisions about when to send the next emails to get the most out of the engagement.
- Pipedrive also integrates your email marketing analytics with information from your CRM. This way, you can have a comprehensive overview of the analytics all in one place.
To whom can you send emails?
Now that you know more about how to create a successful email marketing campaign with Pipedrive, the only question left unanswered is to whom you can send these emails.
When you have an already existing email list, verifying those emails before sending them to everyone is crucial.
Those emails might be outdated; some might be invalid or , increasing your rate and making you look like a , even for real email addresses. This can severely damage your reputation and your business in general.
Verify your emails
With the help of MillionVerifier’s integration, you can verify your Pipedrive email lists.
You can connect your Pipedrive account to MillionVerifier by pasting an API key for the connection.
Then, you will be able to import your email lists for verification and see how many Good, Risky, and Bad emails you have on your lists.
You can download the report of the result once the verification is completed and see the exact email addresses with their results.
Moreover, you can remove or unsubscribe any Bad or Risky email on your lists with just a few clicks within the MillionVerifier application.
Keep your lists clean
You can also keep your lists clean with the service called EverClean.
With this monthly subscription, MillionVerifier verifies your selected Pipedrive email lists and tells you how many Good, Risky, and Bad emails you have on those lists on a daily basis.
According to how you set up EverClean, it removes or unsubscribes any detected Bad emails for you daily. This makes it super easy for you to keep your lists clean and avoid sending emails to any Invalid or Disposable email addresses.
You can protect your reputation and avoid hard bounces automatically!
In this lesson, you could learn how to use the tools Pipedrive provides and take advantage of its Email Segmentation, Email Builder, and Email Analytics and Reporting. You could also learn how to ensure you send the created emails to the right people.
Now you have everything you need to become successful in email marketing with the help of Pipedrive and MillionVerifier!